2.1.12

Feeling the stress today

As I get closer to going back to work after the Christmas break the more anxious I feel about my ability to cope with working and managing my joints the way they are at the moment. All I feel up to right now is lying under a duvet in the warm with a hot chocolate watching a DVD that has no plot line for me to follow.

I am seeing my new rheumatology consultant for the first time tomorrow. I have heard good and reassuring things about them so I hope that the appointment goes well and I can say exactly how things are going at the moment. My last consultant never seemed to be interested in how I was doing and rarely asked me any questions.... Fortunately he retired this summer!

I would love to know about your experiences of arthritis and pregnancy so please feel free to send me a message or comment on the blog.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment