8.3.12

Day 2 of faint lines on pregnancy tests....

I am feeling slightly more hopeful that this really does mean that I am pregnant but I just can not believe it yet.  I don't want to get my hopes up until I am totally sure.  Today I tested at 6.15am and got a pale pink barely there line, and then I got a slightly darker line but still faint, at 6.45pm (after having only been to the loo 1.5 hours previously so hardly concentrated!!)

Yesterday I told my closest friends who know that we are trying to conceive that I wanted my parents to be the first ones to know if I got pregnant, and I asked them not to ask me any questions from now on... How fortunate I said that to them before I did the test once I'd got home from seeing them!! I did however cave later in the afternoon and phone one of the friends to get her to look at the test as I was so so excited and couldn't wait until my husband got home to show him!  My husband was very amused that, in my words, 'it was unavoidable that I told A' about the test....!  He wanted me to clarify 'unavoidable'...

"Was she actually in the bathroom with you?" No...
"Did she make you pee on the stick?" Not so much...
"Did she make you tell her in any way, shape or form?" Er no...
"So how exactly was telling her unavoidable?!" Erm...I was just quite excited and I can't keep anything in!

Today I've had lots of cramps and some odd stretching or pulling type pain.  I'm not sure if this is a good sign or not?!


No comments:

Post a Comment