13.5.12

6 weeks today!

I feel so pleased to have got past the date of the miscarriage and now I am 6 weeks with this pregnancy. We are calling the bump Ava for now as I really felt like it was a girl when I first found out that I was pregnant. Happy to be proved wrong or right in January 2013!

We have started taking bump photos because unbelievably already I have a small bump. My midwife friend said that she could feel the top of my uterus so things have started to pop! I am very excited. Of course I feel nervous because of what happened last time, I don't want to go through another miscarriage. I have to think positively and this is a different pregnancy.

So far I've been feeling pretty sick from early in the morning and it gets a bit better in the afternoon but the evenings aren't very nice. I was nearly sick in the shower the other day but haven't been sick yet. Lucozade is amazing though!!! I feel very tired and sometimes a bit dizzy. My boobs are massive and very painful!

We are off to play with our godchildren today in the park as it's a beautiful sunny day and feeling very warm which is a welcome change to recent weather.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Just back from playing in the park with our gorgeous godchildren and we asked our two year old godson what was in my tummy and he said 'a boy'... Which is what he guessed last time given the choice! But having learned from experience now, you don't trust a two year old! My two year old god daughter told me once that I had to put her in her pyjamas for her lunchtime nap... So I believed her, much to her mum's amusement at the effort I'd gone to!

No comments:

Post a Comment