15.2.16

Round 2

When I wrote my final closing post for the blog back in December 2012, I didn't think I'd be considering doing this all over again.

Tonight my husband and I have decided that I will come off the Methotrexate and Enbrel I have been taking and in 3 months start trying for a second baby.

Despite feeling excited at the prospect of having another baby, I am scared. Already, whilst still being on the medication, I am in such pain and suffering a great deal of fatigue... The thought of what it will be like once I am on no medication at all and unable to take more than paracetamol is almost too much to bear.

It also worries me how I will manage being pregnant and then having a newborn and a preschooler without family close by to help.

What am I letting myself in for?

No comments:

Post a Comment