26.2.12

The sunshine

Oh and how it makes me feel good!  Spring is on it's way.

We have beautiful crocuses growing at the front of our house so it makes a cheery walk up the path to the front door.  The sun has been shining all day and it hasn't been to cold.

Despite the glorious sun, my body has been letting me down.  I barely slept last night because of the pain.  We are wondering just how much more I can manage off most medication before we have to stop trying to conceive.  Before we started trying I had wrongly assumed that if you have unprotected sex, you would get pregnant.  I just can't believe that as an educated late 20 something, I had not realised that it just doesn't work like that!  So we're still trying - let's hope this month is the one.


1 comment:

  1. http://itsallaboutgettngfromatob.blogspot.com/26 February 2012 at 17:55

    Too true, I thought the same! All the times i've worried needlessly in the past!

    ReplyDelete