10.6.12

The tin man strikes again

I have slept so badly because of a combination of needing the loo twice, feeling hungry and sick at the same time and to top it off flaring joints.

This morning is a real struggle to keep focused and positive mentally with my joints. I know that giving up isn't an option but that's how I'm feeling right now. The pain is ongoing, sickening and intense in each of my joints and there doesn't seem to be any sign of going into remission in this pregnancy... At least not yet. I can not lose hope that it won't happen but when you are faced with agonising pain day in day out whilst having to live life as normally as possible and act as of nothing is wrong, it is hard to feel the same hope as the people who flippantly remind you that there is a 75% chance of remission in pregnancy. I just want to shout 'But don't you know just how much it's hurting me right now!'.

Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment