26.7.12

17 weeks today!

The baby is the size of a turnip today apparently. I don't think I've felt any movement since the kicks which is worrying me but Google tells my husband that at this stage it's normal. I'd love for the baby to tell me it was there. I have started playing it relaxing music which is good for me too.
The baby has the nickname Bear now which is better than 'It'. I just can't wait to meet Bear. We're doing the nursery at the moment. My mum is making some gorgeous curtains and I have chosen some blue paint. We don't know if it's a boy or a girl but decided that this paint was unisex.
The hypnobirthing cd and book arrived yesterday so I am pleased to be able to start reading that. The cd seems relaxing so far... Despite the fact that I have been awake since about 4am!
Later on today I was sitting doing some work, generally minding my own business when all of a sudden a head shot over to one side of my uterus and jutted out significantly! Bear had moved again before I could take a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment