8.8.16

I am pregnant! I really am!

No false alarm this time! I felt very sick yesterday evening so I did a test this morning, left it in my bedside table and went to have a shower. When I opened the drawer in semi darkness after my shower I had to do a double take as I really hadn't expected it to be positive. I've been off the medication for 6 months now and we messed up the first two cycles of trying by not actually doing the deed at the right time to coincide with ovulation. This month we only did it once.

I'm on a high dose of steroids at the moment for a different medical issue and this morning my hands were really stiff and painful. Surely they ought to be doing really well!

This afternoon I've been having to lie in bed as I am so exhausted so I have put the time to good use and am listening to some very relaxing music.

No comments:

Post a Comment