6.11.11

When the exhaustion hits...

I feel that exhaustion and I have got to know each other well over the years but in the last couple of days he is really outstaying his welcome in my life.  I wonder whether this is the culmination of trying to carry on in a busy job, without medication, poor sleep and being emotionally under pressure from it all resulting in a lack of enough quality rest to recover and keep going. 

I am chronically rubbish at slowing down, resting and am forever over-doing it.  I find it hard to switch off at the  best of times so perhaps Operation Up the Duff might teach me to give some more time to looking after my body so that it can look after and grow another little body.  

So this week....I shall be mostly sitting on the sofa (and going to work, and knitting, and...and...and....!)

2 comments:

  1. Exhaustion, only too true! Keep your mind on what you are doing this for but remember to take a break now and again too! Good Luck with your journey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the encouragement! Wishing you all the best for your journey too xx

    ReplyDelete