31.1.12

A lot of tears

Well it seems that today was the day I finally broke down and cried about all of this.  I got home from work and cried and cried and cried.  I think that the pressure of the worsening disease activity, increasing disability, the equipment arriving tomorrow, trying to conceive, trying to keep up normal appearances with everyone especially at work has just got the better of me.

I think this has been a bit of a wake up call and time to give myself a break.  I'm not sure what that's going to look like yet so if anyone has any ideas for me to try then please shout!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it does get on top of you, and you have the added pressure of work, arthritis and trying to concieve, all at the same time..I think a step back may be a good thing. Have a rest from it all for a while, get yourself together again and then tackle head on once you are feeling up to it again..Heres a big hug ((((((((X))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://itsallaboutgettingfromatob.blogspot.com/6 February 2012 at 16:28

    Hope the cry done you good sweetheart. Sometimes that is all you need. You know where I am. x

    ReplyDelete