21.4.12

Forget your troubles come on get happy!

I am trying to chase all my cares away today.

After only being able to get to sleep at 1am, I woke up at 4am due to the pain... So I went on Facebook to be greeted with a status update announcing a pregnancy. It's this weekend that I would have been announcing mine. It hit so hard and I felt crushed.

I had a call a few days ago from the hospital asking if I could come to an appointment this week with my rheumatologist and obstetrician. They want to see me together for an extended appointment. I really need to take this opportunity to see how best I can move forward coping with this hideous disease without significant medication. I also have an appointment in the morning to check my eyes to see if I have uveitis... I think it's going to be a full on day. This is when I wish I had someone to come with me to my appointments. Unfortunately my husband can't as he has meetings at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment