17.4.12

Please can someone send a butler round!

I'd love a cup of tea but the trouble is, is that I'm two flights of stairs away from the kettle! My joints and fatigue are dictating that I really can't manage the stairs this afternoon.... But oh how I'd love a cuppa!

I have spent alot of time playing and looking after friends children in the last two days and my body is now complaining loudly and I'm close to crying. I just would love so much to be able to do everything normally.  I guess this is the trouble of having an illness that you can't see... You expect yourself to be able to do more than you can and others expect the same.

I don't like complaining or even really talking to other people about how I feel physically so I'd love to know how to get across that I can't do everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment