3.8.12

18 weeks and 1 day

I was sitting on the sofa this evening with my hands on the bump and for the first time, I felt the baby kick hard enough that I could feel it outside me!!! I got my husband to try putting his hands on and nothing happened so he went to sit back down. Then the baby did it again so I could feel so back my husband comes and fortunately the baby kicked again and he felt it!!! Then when we both had our hands on the bump, the baby did a massive kick and made me jump it was so big and sudden! What a great day!
The bump is getting tight, big and heavy... How much bigger do I need to get?! My lower back has been quite uncomfortable for weeks now and sleeping is difficult as it's hard to get comfortable.
We've decided on nursery curtains and paint now.

No comments:

Post a Comment